The Saskatchewan Publishers Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting Saskatchewan book publishers and promoting Saskatchewan-published resources. The SPG offers:
- A number of Programs from marketing, display, and sales to Professional Development;
- Read Saskatchewan catalogue of Members’ books;
- Support and resources for emerging publishers;
- Bi-monthly newsletter featuring industry news & current events;
- Listing on the SPG website and in the SPG’s online bookstore
SPG is not a book publisher! If you are a writer looking for information on how to have your manuscript published, please contact your local writers’ guild. In Saskatchewan, you can get in touch with the Saskatchewan Writers Guild – they provide advice, services, mentorship, competitions, and resources for writers.