Dance Saskatchewan is a non-profit organization committed to the advancement of dance.
- To create a viable, unified organization which represents and advocates dance interest.
- To foster a respect and acceptance of dance which encourages free expression of cultural identity.
- To establish a vibrant environment for dance which cultivates performance opportunities, stimulates employment, and celebrates heritage and cultural diversity.
- To support and enhance the development of all dance forms.
- To preserve, promote, and represent dance in Saskatchewan.
- To educate about dance.
- To encourage a passion for dance.
- To provide a multidisciplinary centre that focuses on dance, integrates related art forms, whith expanded opportunities in a wellness environment.