The Saskatchewan Arts Alliance (SAA) is seeking to contract an Arts Congress Coordinator to organize the 2018 Arts Congress. The Coordinator will work closely with the Arts Congress Organizing Committee and SAA staff to organize the Congress including preparation of conference materials, schedule, delivery, and marketing. More information is available here.
The Arts Congress, a major program of the SAA, brings the arts community together to discuss arts matters and celebrate the arts. The 2018 Arts Congress will be held on May 11th and 12th in Saskatoon.
This contract has flexible hours that will vary over the duration of the contract. The contract will begin in November 2017 and end on May 25, 2018.
Candidates should have:
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of people
- exceptional organizational and administrative skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- strong communication skills, both oral and written
- excellent understanding of the arts, artists and arts issues in Saskatchewan
- ability to work independently and under pressure
- ability to work within a budget.
Competition Closing Date:
Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m. October 31, 2017.
Saskatchewan Arts Alliance
101 – 1150 8 Avenue
Regina, SK S4R 1C9
Send pdf’s to email@example.com.