/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/logo_saa_wtag.svg 0 0 SAA Webmaster /wp-content/uploads/2022/05/logo_saa_wtag.svg SAA Webmaster2015-09-02 00:00:002022-06-08 14:27:16Election ARTS: Platforms and Candidates
Election ARTS: Platforms and Candidates
- What makes you the best suited for the job of prime minister? For the last 10 weeks, Canada’s federal leaders have been interviewing for the nation’s top job. The Globe and mail asked the candidates: What is it about your personal leadership style – not the party, not the platform – that makes you best suited for the job of prime minister? To read their responses!
- Five important questions about the future of arts in Canada The Canadian Arts Coalition (CAC) has contacted all the major parties running in the 2015 Federal Election with five important questions about the future of the arts in Canada. The Parties' official responses can be found here. ?
- Find ot more about major party platforms from their own websties:
- You can also find summaries of party platforms from the news outlet of your choice. Here's one example from early in the campaign at Postmedia News (The National Post):
- Everything you need to know about the parties’ platforms, from taxes and terrorism to the environment. (August 2, 2015: Jason Fekete, Ian MacLeod, Lee Berthiaume)
For a list of all the registered political parties and parties eligible for registration, please visit the Elections Canada homepage.