CITT is a national arts service organisation that actively promotes the professional development of its members and works for the betterment of the Canadian live performance community.
CITT connects the Canadian Live Performance Community and serves
- Technicians and Craftspeople
- Educators and Students
- Theatre Consultants and Architects
- Suppliers and Manufacturers
CITT provides unique opportunities to its members to communicate, network and expand their knowledge and skills through workshops, conferences, electronic forums, and publications in the areas of technology, management, design, architecture and education for live performance in Canada.
- Promote safe and ethical work practices.
- Organize workshops, conferences and other professional development opportunities.
- Encourage the development of industry standards.
- Advocate at the local, regional, national and international level
- Disseminate information and facilitate communication.
- Encourage research and the publication of the results
- Promote and recognize work of excellence.
- Encourage the membership to take an active role in fulfilling CITT’s mission.