SAA Seeks 2016 Arts Congress Coordinator
The Saskatchewan Arts Alliance (SAA) is seeking to contract an Arts Congress Coordinator to organize the 2016 Arts Congress. The Coordinator will work closely with the Arts Congress Organizing Committee and SAA staff to organize the Congress including preparation of conference materials, schedule, delivery, and marketing.
The Arts Congress, a major program of the SAA, brings the arts community together to discuss arts matters and celebrate the arts. The 2016 Arts Congress will be held on May 6th and 7th in Regina.
The contract has flexible hours that will vary over the duration of the contract. The contract will begin in December 2015 and end on May 13, 2016.
Candidates should have:
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of people
- exceptional organizational and administrative skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- strong communication skills, both oral and written
- excellent understanding of the arts, artists and arts issues in Saskatchewan
- ability to work independently and under pressure
- ability to work within a budget.
Competition Closing Date:
Applications must be received by 11:00 a.m. November 23, 2015.
Saskatchewan Arts Alliance
101 – 1150 8 Avenue
Regina, SK S4R 1C9
Send pdf’s to firstname.lastname@example.org